This update covers week 25 on Intel’s work in Chromium and Blink.
- Mikhail Pozdnyakov landed a refactor in WTF::HashSet.
- Mrunal Kapade landed a fix in SVG.
- Alexis Menard decreased CSSProperty’s metadata by half in some scenarios. It makes a significant change in real world cases.
- Dongseong Hwang fixed CanvasGradient::addColorStop to match with the spec.
- Alexander Shalamov improved speed of KeyframeAnimation::fetchIntervalEndpointsForProperty when looking up keyframes (using a binary search rather than linear).
- Yael Aharon started work to modularized NaCl (more with r207951, r207914, r207806 and r206825).
- Dongseong Hwang moved ShellWindowDelegateView from view to content namespace.
- Caio de Oliveira Filho fixed a test case table in HistoryURLProviderTest for C++11.
- Raphael Kubo da Costa removed dead code (r206765 and r206711).