This update covers week 22 on Intel’s work in Chromium and Blink.
- Mrunal Kapade fixed some styling issues when styling controls.
- Kenneth Rohde Christiansen continued his crusade to improve Media Queries code. He fixed inconsistencies between the spec and the CSSOM in appendMedium and deleteMedium methods.
- Alexis Menard cleaned the css/ directory with WebKit prefixed class and file names (no unprefixing, just renames). r151410 and r151426.
- Pan Deng worked again on fixing ResourceLoadTiming resolution. He also fixed an issue in the devtools related to the canvas profile button.
- Halton Huo landed a fix in the H.264 decoder.
- Pan Deng landed the 4th step of his ResourceLoadTiming resolution work.
- Dongseong Hwang cleaned unused code in the graphics stack.
- Mrunal Kapade also cleaned some code related to files handling.
- Caio Oliveira landed a refactor around the DownloadManager.