This update covers week 21 on Intel’s work in Chromium and Blink. Most of the team was attending the Tizen Conference so this week was a bit more quiet.
- Pan Deng fixed ResourceLoadTiming resolution loss issue.
- Alexis Menard backported from WebKit a bunch of CSS internal refactorings (r151189, r151127, r151124, r151103, r151073, r151009, r150925). He also fixed an ASSERT due to an hazardous cast in debug related to CSS Background and WebKit Masks.
- Dongseong Hwang made resize-events test not flaky.
- Rijubrata Bhaumik worked on the CSS Dialog, he also removed the compile time flag for DataList.
- Jun A Jiang cleaned some graphics related code and implemented few extensions for WebGL (r150722).
- Hongbo Min fixed the position of dragstart event.
- Yael Aharon removed DISABLE_ROUNDED_CORNER_CLIPPING build flag.