This update covers week 26 on Intel’s work in Chromium and Blink. Quiet past week for Intel as some of our developers were in vacations or busy inside Intel.
- Dongseong Hwang worked on clarifying the size of a document view (a.k.a layout size) that causes FrameView to emit the resize event.
- Jun A Jiang fixed a crash in debug when restoring texture binding at Unit 0 in DrawingBuffer::prepareMailbox().
- Raphael Kubo Da Costa removed some legacy pretty printers for gdb.
- Pan Deng exposed receive header end time for URLRequestRedirectJob.
- Dongseong Hwang fixed a bug in the compositor.
- Shouqun Liu fixed a bug in Android with hidden video element.
- Yael Aharon continued her effort to modularize NaCl (She separated NaCl switches to their own files and removed dependency of NaClHostMessageFilter code on Profiles).